The mission of the Center for Theology, Science and Human Flourishing is to foster innovative transdisciplinary research at the intersection of theology and science, to equip scholars on the vanguard of this research, and to shape public conversation.
- To initiate intellectual advances in theology and science through transdisciplinary research projects;
- To strengthen the international profile of the University of Notre Dame and to build capacity for future research;
- To catalyze research collaboration across disciplines and academic centers and institutes at the University of Notre Dame;
- To support graduate students interested in working at the intersection of theology, philosophy, and the natural and social sciences;
- To shape the public conversation on theology and science through the dissemination of research results.